Found on a torn-out page from Ned’s BlackBookBerry:
New Year’s Resolutions 2009:
- Replenish contents of emergency hygiene supply bag with soaps, shampoos, shower caps, and sewing kits taken during recent hotel stays.
- Put a new sod roof on “the bunker”.
- Convert the Hummer to run on biodiesel.
- Find a new source of water bottles for my emergency stash: cheap, preferrably free. Note to self — no longer permitted to steal these from the lunchroom at the end of the day.
- Renew annual subscription to “Crazed Lunatic” magazine. I know what you’re thinking, but they have some amazing how-to articles.
- Slowly wean self off the power grid.
- Convince wife that she needs to get her ham radio license, a concealed weapon permit, a black belt in aikido, and develop a taste for 3-year-old MRE’s.
- Reread The Zombie Survival Guide. Update notes with new insights.
- Offer free lunchtime lecture for Doogleheimer & Schmitt folks on making their own “Bug Out Bag”.
- Make up a really good excuse to get Katie to give me a few extra BlackBookBerries — these little puppies will survive an EMP, while everyone else’s Slackberries will become doorstops!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_author_thumbnail() in /home/content/a/w/p/awplasterlinux/html/wp-content/themes/blue-zinfandel-10/archive.php on line 20