NBI LLC is a two-man comedy team founded by Anthony Plaster and Douglas Briggs . With the help of friends, family and colleagues they bring their views of office life alive through the dealings of a fictional company called Doogleheimer & Schmitt. The staff of this fictitious company do blog postings on the site BlackBookBerry.net where they explain how a simple device can revolutionize the truculent world of modernized business. Poking fun at everything from corporate policies to poker night, Anthony and Douglas are tapping the funny bone of big corporate tech-pop culture.
If Doogleheimer & Schmitt is the company behind the BlackBookBerry brand, NBI LLC is the company behind the company behind the BlackBookBerry Brand. NBI LLC manages the production and sale of the real products available in the BlackBookBerry Store . These items are available to anyone who wants a tangible, physical connection to the BlackBookBerry idea.
If you’re new to the site and the concept of BlackBookBerry, we suggest you look at the videos first so you can become acquainted with the concept. It puts all of the rest of this into perspective. BlackBookBerry users want to know what the good folks over at Doogleheimer & Schmitt are doing. So we’re presenting this blog from that lively crew.
We hope you like what you see and will be come a regular visitor by signing up for the e-mail subscription (upper right), hooking into our RSS feed , or joining our “BlackBookBerry Fans” groups on Facebook and LinkedIn . We promise to only e-mail you when a new video comes out so we won’t be obnoxious about it.
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to laugh with us.
Join Our Fan Group on Facebook
- Everything else
- Jokes that are BeLOW US
- Not that stupid boat again!
- Office Olympics
- Office Pranks And The Audits They Cause
- Office Romance
- Saving Money
- The International Division
- The Pretty People
- Summer Vacation
- The Competition Whisperer
- Like I’m confused
- Home Cookin’
- Custodian of No
- Things I Hate, volume 3
- The Ringer
Highest Rated Posts
- Drip … drip … drip (5.00 out of 5)
- Office Holiday Party Redux — The Violations (5.00 out of 5)
- OMFG$$! (5.00 out of 5)
- Must Be Bad News (5.00 out of 5)
- Big Announcement — iTunes! (5.00 out of 5)
- Moving Violation (5.00 out of 5)
- I’m ambivalent as heck, and I just won’t take it anymore! (5.00 out of 5)
- Duck and Cover (5.00 out of 5)
- Two Big (Round) Reasons Why I Win At Business (5.00 out of 5)
- There’s no such thing as bad publicity (5.00 out of 5)