Like everything we do, we take your privacy very seriously here at BlackBookBerry. We don’t store your personal information. As soon as you give it to us we scatter it to our “partners” in Chile, Tajikistan, Nepal, China, and the former Soviet Union. That way, there’s no chance of anyone cracking our fortress of security to get at your sensitive data.
We don’t log your activity, or the activity of the hackers, or the NSA or any other government foreign or domestic.
We like cookies.
We cannot be held responsible for other sites that have sent you here. It’s obvious that they don’t value your patronage as we do. We’re much happier when you’re spending all of your valuable internet time on our site so you’ll be hard pressed to find a link out of here.
We won’t spam your e-mail unless you give us your e-mail address. I mean, how would we get your address anyway. We promise not view your e-mail address because the e-mail address by itself isn’t funny and we don’t like looking at long lists of unfunny stuff which is why we don’t let Hal or Brad post to the blog.
Join Our Fan Group on Facebook
- Everything else
- Jokes that are BeLOW US
- Not that stupid boat again!
- Office Olympics
- Office Pranks And The Audits They Cause
- Office Romance
- Saving Money
- The International Division
- The Pretty People
- Summer Vacation
- The Competition Whisperer
- Like I’m confused
- Home Cookin’
- Custodian of No
- Things I Hate, volume 3
- The Ringer
Highest Rated Posts
- Drip … drip … drip (5.00 out of 5)
- Office Holiday Party Redux — The Violations (5.00 out of 5)
- OMFG$$! (5.00 out of 5)
- Must Be Bad News (5.00 out of 5)
- Big Announcement — iTunes! (5.00 out of 5)
- Moving Violation (5.00 out of 5)
- I’m ambivalent as heck, and I just won’t take it anymore! (5.00 out of 5)
- Duck and Cover (5.00 out of 5)
- Two Big (Round) Reasons Why I Win At Business (5.00 out of 5)
- There’s no such thing as bad publicity (5.00 out of 5)